NEW! Daily Visitor Online Permit
Visitors and Guests can purchase a daily visitor parking permit through our online services. These permits:
- Offer the convenience of purchasing from any internet enabled device with printer capabilities.
- Are valid for 1 day only and can be purchased up to 14 days in advance.
- Provides access to all "D" designated lots on the Tampa Campus. View Map
- Includes a Bull Runner daily bus pass.
Requesting tax exemption? Tax exempt parking permits must be purchased through one of our offices.
How to purchase your permit online:
- Create or log into your existing account. Guest Login
- Select Purchase Permit. Follow the instruction screens for purchasing your daily permit.
- Print your permit from the Print Permit hyperlink on your receipt.
- Display on driver's side dashboard with barcode side up.
Daily scratch-off permits can be purchased from the main Parking Services Building (PSB) located on USF Plum and USF West Holly Drive or the Campus Information Center (CIC), located on USF Leroy Collins Boulevard. These permits:
- Offer the convenience of advance purchase and flexibility of use as you choose the date by scratching off the month, day, and year.
- Display permit type is a hangtag. Click here for permit display instructions.
- Provide access to all lots or spaces with the letter designation "D", which matches the letter on the permit. View Map
- Many "D" designations are located in "mixed use" lots; please be sure that you are
not parking in a labeled or reserved space. All labeled and reserved spaces are restricted
for their intended use at all times, 24/7.
These machines accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover and are located throughout campus. View Map
Requesting tax exemption? Tax exempt parking permits must be purchased through one
of our offices.
There are two options available:
1. Pay and Display - These daily permits:
Must be displayed in the vehicle. Click here for permit display instructions.
- Provide access to all lots or spaces with the letter designation "D".
- Many "D" designations are located in "mixed use" areas; please be sure that you are not parking in a labeled or reserved space. All labeled and reserved spaces are restricted for their intended use at all times, 24/7.
- Can be used as a bus pass to access the USF transit system, by separating the receipt from the bottom of the permit.
2. Pay-by-Space Parking - These permits:
- Are intended to provide parking for time limited visits for a minimum of 30 minutes ($.75) to a maximum of 8 hours ($1.50 an hour).
- Payment for these spaces must be made by entering the space /stall number and the amount of time needed.
- There is no need to display the receipt. However, you may only park in the lot and space / stall where the purchase was made.
- Receipt can be used as a bus pass to access the USF transit system.
Limited meter spaces area available throughout the campus for up to two hours. View Map
We offer our first time visitors a courtesy day permit. This permit provides access to our "Y" lot. (View Map for locations). From there our guest can ride our Bull Runner transit service to their destination.
This permit is available to visitors only. Students, faculty, staff, affiliates, and vendors do not qualify for this visitor permit. This permit is convenient for visitors who come to the Tampa campus on a regular basis.
- Valid in any lot designated "D" in the Tampa Campus only. View Map
- This is a cost saving option for visitors parking more than 55 times in a year. Restricted to the parking location that matches the letter designation, from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- After 5:30 PM and on weekends, with a valid "D" permit displayed, permit designations are lifted and meters and Pay-by-Spaces do not have to be paid.
- All labeled and reserved spaces, including "R" lots, are restricted for their intended use at all times, 24/7.
- Available by the academic year or semester.
- Display permit type is a repositionable (cling) only. Click here for permit display instructions.
- Any registered permit holder who is not in possession of their parking pass may obtain a courtesy permit from PATS; a maximum of three (3) courtesy permits per semester.